Saturday, January 29, 2011

Guess WHERE I am going!

It is full of design from another country?
It has really good prices?
I think now they host parties?
It seems like everyone in Blogland has been there but little old me?
Well, did you make a guess yet?

                                                                   

Now, I have to admit this IKEA has been here for a long time, I have wanted to go for a very, very long time. However when we moved over 10 years ago, it has been a 2 and half hour drive, it is close to Baltimore, MD. Since we have had no reason or time to go this direction I have never been able to go. BUT since my teens are going snowboarding this weekend close to York, PA, my husband ask me if there was anything I would like to do.  I said "YOU BETCHA!" and believe it or not he said," Okay, let go look up the directions :) Can you see the BIG SMILE on my face and the skip in my step?

Well, I better go now, I don't want to be late.
Have an awesome weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy shopping! I can't wait to see what you come back with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have so much fun! You need to show us what your buy.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete