First, let me thank 2 great ladies and bloggers for nominating me for the Stylish Blogger Award. Please be sure to visit them :
Melanie (who has 2 blogs) Lucky 7 http://mylucky7design.blogspot.com/ and Momma J and the Fashionistas http://mamajandherfashionistas.blogspot.com/ .
Terrie at Terrie Smiling http://terriekwong.blogspot.com/
I think this is a great way to get to know new bloggers. However, I am still working on the "Stylish" part of blogging still, so if my posts seem somewhat not right, please let me know and feel free to give me "help" :)
7 Things about me:
- I am a Type A Personality. Which is good and bad, but lately more "bad". You see for some reason lately, it keeps me from finishing something (if I don't think it is perfect), for fear of failure???? However, if I have a deadline, then it gets finished.
- I worked for a big corporation for 10 years, and also received a certification as a CPM. Everything changed after babies and I left to stay home with my children.
- There have been days that I wish I still had a corporate job. Although most day I am grateful that I don't :)
- I love to shop, especially for "bargains". Shopping is "therapy" to me :) Not for my husband though?
- I love Interior Design and have been trying to finish an on-line course. However, this proves difficult for me (Type A), not having a teacher to physically ask and look at your project. I am definitely a classroom learner in this type of class.
- I have bins of craft stuff and interior design stuff. I am constantly looking around to see what I can change. It drives my husband absolutely crazy at times. Especially when he knows I may want to, Ummm........PAINT???
- When I am determined and have a plan....Get out of my way :)
I am supposed to pass this on to other blogger, but at this point everyone I know has received it or do not do awards?
So here's what I think? If you are a blogger and have not received this award, but would love to share 7 things about yourself, let me know and I will post it here for everyone to visit. I know your thinking "Oh, I could never do that." I am telling you "Yes you can.", because how else do we get to know each other, right??? Also, if I see someone doesn't have it I may nominate them in the future:)
Thanks for stopping by and please do come back again,